A Colorado Business Insurance Update
We like to think that there is nothing ‘typical’ about commercial insurance. Your business is unique and needs commercial insurance designed to fit your needs. However, we can say there are coverages that every business should consider. Therefore, we would like the chance to review your risk and then provide a program specifically designed for your business.
- Bodily Injury — Bodily injury to a third party.
- Property Damage — Damage to a third party’s property (equipment building etc.).
- Personal Injury– Injury to the mind or emotions, as opposed to an injury to property.
- Advertising Liability — Damages arising out of advertising, libel, slander, and invasion of privacy.
- Products and Completed Operations — Liability arising out of products you sell or business operations and services conducted, excluding professional services.
- Premises — Covers liability arising out of injury to third parties while on your premises.
- Covers vehicles owned by the company for business use
- Can include comprehensive and collision
- Buildings and Equipment –This covers most property on or near the business premises that is used in the business. This would include such things as machinery, computers, raw materials, or inventory.
- Business Income and Extra Expense — If your main business premises are destroyed, along with much of the property you used to operate, business income will provide funds to cover lost revenue. Extra Expense provides the cost of a temporary location and other related expenses.
This information is not intended to be a complete review of all available coverage. Please call our office and we will be happy to provide a review of your insurance program.
If you’re looking for a quality Longmont Insurance Broker you can trust and build a long lasting relationship with, please contact Steve using the info below and find out what makes DCInsurers Mountain Brokers the best choice when looking for a Longmont Insurance Agency.
Call Steve at 303-808-9351