Two thousand eighteen is off and running and whether you own or rent, it is a good time to lay a foundation of a solid personal insurance
program. We are here to help you design the best possible personal insurance program. You never know what the future may bring, and having a solid insurance program is the best defense against the unknown events of 2018.
Some Suggestions to Make 2018 a Good Year
- Consider life insurance for you and your spouse. If you currently have life insurance, have us review your current program. Life insurance rates are low and life insurance provides a real value to your financial program.
- Have you reviewed your home’s value? It is important that your replacement value be updated to make sure you are fully covered in the event of a loss.
- Have you purchased any new personal property of value like guns, art, or jewelry that need to be added to your homeowners insurance?
- Are you renting your home on one of the vacation rental sites? If so, your homeowner’s insurance may not provide the right kind of coverage.
- Are you using your vehicles for any business related purposes? Have us review your coverage.