Longmont Auto, Home & Personal Insurance
We know the importance of family, which is why we dedicate ourselves to finding the best and most comprehensive Longmont Personal Insurance policies to protect your family and loved ones at the most competitive pricing available. Our clients are like our family, which is why we want to ensure that you and your family are protected in every way.
- Home Owner’s Insurance: Longmont home owners insurance is a subset of property insurance, which provides coverage of a private residence, including loss of content, use, and personal possessions of the homeowner. It also includes a form of liability insurance, which provides coverage for accidents that may occur within the home or property of the homeowner.
- Auto Insurance: Auto insurance provides coverage for injuries, accidents and/or property damage which occur as a result of the ownership, use, or operation of a vehicle.
- Health Insurance: Health Insurance is a form of coverage that provides payments to cover medical and surgical expenses that occur as a result of illness or injury. Health Insurance may be purchased in conjunction with more specific insurance coverage options, including disability insurance, critical (catastrophic) illness insurance, and long-term care insurance. For our clients approaching (or over) the age of 65, we can help with Medicare questions, Medicare Supplements, and Part D Rx plans.
- Disability Insurance: What would happen if you don’t show up for work tomorrow? You want 65% of your income covered so that in the event that you’re not able to work for more than 90 days, you will still be able to provide for the basics, such as food, shelter, transportation, and clothing. Disability Insurance is peace of mind is this situation. Calculate your Disability needs here.
- Long-Term Care Insurance: Nursing and End-of-Life care can easily wipe out a family’s lifetime of savings. Long-Term Care Insurance provides a daily stipend of various kind of care. This is essential for those approaching 60, either yourself, or your aging parents.
- Identity Theft Insurance: As Identity Theft becomes more and more common, it’s simple to protect yourself against others using your Social Security Number, driver’s license, card numbers, or other personal information. The recovery process is extremely time consuming and Identity Theft Insurance can cut this down to a fraction of the time that you are required to spend. A very nominal price and sometimes is included with your Home Owner’s policy.
- Life Insurance: Life insurance is designed to provide financial protection and security to the beneficiary in the case of the insured’s death. In some cases, illness of the insured can trigger payments, providing assistance in the payment of certain medical expenses. Funeral costs may also be covered under certain conditions or policies. There are 3 main types of Life Insurance: Term, Universal, and Whole Life. Each one has a specific purpose, but we most often recommend Term Life because it gives you thousands of dollars of coverage for a very low cost.
- And many more!
For the purchase or information on any kind of personal insurance products for clients in Longmont, Colorado, contact our agent Steve Longenecker.