Longmont, CO Commercial Insurance
Many people do not realize the importance of commercial insurance products and are reluctant to spend a decent amount of money on it. Finally they realize their mistake too late to correct it, as their insurance product does not provide adequate amount for the damages caused by an external agent. Commercial insurance products make sure your company is successful and safe through both favorable and unfavorable times.
Common commercial insurance products
- General Liability insurance: General liability insurance in Colorado protects from 3rd party claims regarding fire, vandalism, bodily injury, and various other circumstances.
- Property insurance: Commercial property coverages include those for buildings, contents and tenant improvements.
- Worker’s Compensation: In Colorado, it is required that every business that hires any W2 employees must purchase and maintain worker’s compensation insurance. In the event of illnesses or injuries that are workplace-related, this insurance covers lost income/wages, medical costs, rehabilitation costs, and death benefits and other potential costs.
- Commercial Automotive insurance: It provides coverage to company-owned or leased vehicles and covers claims on bodily injury, medical payments, property damage liability, collision and some other expenses. See also Little Known Facts about Commercial Auto Insurance.
- Inland Marine: Inland marine insurance covers movable or specialized types property, including those for construction equipment, medical diagnostic equipment, fine arts, solar panels and wind turbines, cameras and movie equipment, musical instruments, and a wide variety of other types of property. Coverage includes a wide range of property and materials, including:
- Property in transit
- Property in the custody of a Bailee
- Property of transportation or communication, such as bridges and radio towers
- Mobile medical equipment
- Contractors equipment
- Errors and Ommissions / Professional Liability insurance: Errors and Omissions insurance is a form of professional liability insurance that covers the holder in cases of malpractice, improper actions or negligence that may result in lawsuits or legal damages. Steve is an MLIS (Management Liability Insurance Specialist) agent, which is a certification after a long series of studies dedicated to insuring for professional liability products.
- Product Liability insurance: If you are involved in the design, production, distribution or sale of a product, even if the manufacturing is subcontracted, then you need product liability insurance. This helps to protect against claims of manufacturing, design, and marketing defects.
- Cargo insurance: Cargo, or freight, insurance protects goods from storage through transit until they reach the buyer. Cargo insurance covers a multitude of events from natural disasters to accidents so shippers are insured against loss, damage and theft of goods.
- Employment Practices Liability insurance: Should a claim be brought against your business for an alleged employment-related wrongful act, you will need the protection of Employment Practices Liability Insurance.
- Cyber/Data Breach Liability insurance: Cyber liability insurance consists of “policies [that] are intended to cover a variety of both liability and property losses that may result when a business engages in various electronic activities, such as selling on the Internet or collecting data within its internal electronic network.”
Specialized Insurance products
- Colorado Contractors: For over 10 years, we have focused on reducing insurance costs and improving coverage for Colorado contractors which make up over 80% of our current clientelle. In fact, Steve has studied to be a CRIS (Contractor Risk Insurance Specialist) agent, a very rare and difficult certificate to achieve. Since he knows all the details of contractor’s risks, you are in good hands with Steve! Coverage for contractors include Commercial Auto, General Liability, Inland Marine, Property, Workers Compensation and more.
- Technology Firms: We offer insurance advice to IT firms. Information technology firm insurance has been developed to tackle threats and attacks that are on the rise in the IT sector. This product protects the company from technology specific issues such as malwares and viruses and covers expenses related to leakage of information or computer-based crimes. It also offers a pay-as-you-go compensation to workers that bases your premium remittance on actual payrolls, and not on the estimated ones.
- Delivery & Moving Companies: At DC Insurers Mountain: Longmont, we pride ourselves in our experience when it comes to meeting the needs of various businesses, but we have a specialized focus on the businesses that fall into the transportation and trucking industry. Coverage types include Commercial Auto, General Liability, Motor Cargo, Warehouse Property, Workers Compensation and more.
- Microbreweries, Pubs, Taverns, Wineries, & Distilleries: Craft beer and liquor manufacturing is booming in the United States and we have a number of very competitive carriers to address the full gamut of our clients’ insurance needs. Coverage types include Commercial Auto, General Liability, Property, Business Interruption, Workers Compensation and more.
For the purchase or information on any kind of commercial insurance products for clients in Longmont, Colorado, contact our agent Steve Longenecker.
Request A Quote From Us Today!